Fan Art Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon)

2 posters

Go down

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) Empty Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon)

Post by Samu Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Welcome to Samu's Shop of Wonders, the perfect place to order artwork and more! We sell many things, all for free. Requests will be done in a week at the most, but usually much earlier.  Please fill out the forms below, and remember:

Only one order at a time per person.

3DS

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) Drawing_on_my_3ds_again_by_mewtwoinfinity-d6ar8s7

A drawing on Colors 3D. All types of drawings can be of anything. Takes the most time. Form:

I'd like a 3DS drawing!
Subject (A reference isn't required, but it's helpful!):
Shading and color?:
Background:
Other:

Pen

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) I_don_t_know_by_mewtwoinfinity-d6khhjl

A pen drawing. Form:

I'd like a pen drawing!
Other:

Colored Pencil

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) Mew_by_mewtwoinfinity-d6kr9ah

Takes as much time as a 3DS drawing. Always colored. Has more detail. Form:

I'd like a colored pencil drawing!
Shading?:
Background:
Other:

Watercolor

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) Watercolor_bird_by_mewtwoinfinity-d6fqr9i

Unavailable at the moment! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Pencil

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) Genesect_by_mewtwoinfinity-d68f2o1

A black and white pencil drawing. Very easy to make! Form:

I'd like a pencil drawing!
Shading?:
Background:
Other:

Pokémon Trainer Cards

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) KyuramTrainerCard_zps007fc7c2

I'd like a trainer card!
Trainer (scratch trainers can be made):
Pokémon (up to six):
Background (I can find or make one too):
Name on card:
Badge set region:
Other:

Other:

Other

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) Woohoo_sketches_by_mewtwoinfinity-d6lfrty

Anything I missed? Form:

I'd like an other drawing!
Shading and color?:
Background:
Other:

Pixels may be coming! For now I'll still with drawings.

Last edited by Samu on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Samu
Samu

Back to top Go down

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) Empty Re: Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon)

Post by isagonj Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 am

OMG. You are waysss better, and your only ten. you put me to shame. May I please order?

I'd like a 3DS drawing!
Subject (A reference isn't required, but it's helpful!):Link: http://86bb71d19d3bcb79effc-d9e6924a0395cb1b5b9f03b7640d26eb.r91.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ocarina-of-time-3ds-artwork-link-rides-epona.jpg
Shading and color?: yush please
Background: in the ref
Other: Thanks Very Happy
isagonj
isagonj
Admin

https://fanart.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon) Empty Re: Samu's Shop of Wonders (Closed at the Moment, Reopening Soon)

Post by Samu Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:06 am

Thanks for ordering! I'll get right on that, just wait a day or two.
Samu
Samu

Back to top Go down

Post by isagonj Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:51 am

Thanks.

Your too good for me.
isagonj
isagonj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samu Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:04 am

Unfortunately I won't be able to finish this any time soon. I have lots of homework to finish, and I need to work on a project. Maybe during the weekend?
Samu
Samu

Back to top Go down

Post by isagonj Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Fine with me~
isagonj
isagonj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samu Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:00 am

I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm not very good at drawing humans. It won't be very good, but do you still want it?
Samu
Samu

Back to top Go down

Post by isagonj Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Link is pretty hard to draw, you did see my fail the other day, didn't you?

If you want, you can just draw the background, no horse or Link. That would be nice too. Wink
isagonj
isagonj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samu Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Actually, I can do it, just not on my 3DS. Too small.
Samu
Samu

Back to top Go down

Post by isagonj Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:06 am

Awesome. I like your style. cheers 
isagonj
isagonj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum